Annual June Cleaver Sale! 20% off little girls, select juniors and all women's clothing, 20% off select Sperry's and Free People and Olukai sandals! Get your aprons out, we are giving away a $100 gift card for the best dessert! Annual Prom Sale! off season gown sale on long prom 25% off remaining 2015 in stock styles 75% savings on long gown clearance rack!

Girls Room

New Infant, toddlers, and tween clothing for Spring and Summer!

Women

Neon Buddha, Bylyse, Tesoro Moda, Peace, Love, World and many more!

Juniors

New Free People, BB Dakota, Scrapbook, Miss Me and Everything Else You Love!

Open Wednesdays Until 8 PM All Year!